A decadent and chocolately dessert perfect for any occasion!
Hey everyone, I’m baaaaaack!
I know it’s been like FOREVER! Life just got busy, I’m sure you know how that’s like. I had my sister’s wedding to plan and was also in the process of moving (ugh moving is hard work!) back to California. Yep, I’m back living in sunny SoCal (sorry, Heather!).
Of course, today is actually quite cold outside. It was 30 outside this morning! Brrrr!! I think a cold front is coming in and is suppose to be chilly all week. I’ve also been in a baking mood, so what better way to give you guys a warm, fudgy, chocolately dessert recipe! #YASSSSS
Cheesecake Swirl Brownies are on the menu for today and these are decadent! I actually made these for my dad’s birthday last and I’m just now posting them (like I said, life got busy). My dad LOVES brownies and when I saw this on Pinterest, I knew they were the perfect recipe for a birthday dessert. I mean, cheesecake in brownies? It just brings the brownies up a notch and makes them super rich!
And everyone loves brownies. It’s like an American staple! Everyone American eats brownies. They’re easy to make, so chocolately and perfect for any occassion.
Just look how fudgy those brownies are! Fudgy is definitely the way to go. To me, it just tastes so much more rich and chocolately. And the more chocolately they are, the better.
I hope this recipe helps you make someone happy! I’m glad to be back and I will see you guys next week with another recipe, promise! 😉
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar and egg and beat until smooth. Stir in the white chocolate chips until well combined. Set aside.
- Using a double boiler, fill the bottom saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Turn off heat. In the top saucepan, combine the butter and milk chocolate chips. Stir until melted and blended. Mix in the remaining sugar and eggs.
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir into your chocolate mixture until well combined.
- Pour half of your brownie batter into a greased 9x9 baking pan. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the chocolate layer. Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Swirl the top chocolate layer into the cream cheese to make that wonderful marble pattern. Pretty!
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is crinkled and center is cooked through. Let cool and enjoy!